Thank you, Elayne, for sharing your beautiful piece of property.  My girlfriend brought me here for my birthday to just get away for a little and also because I love bass fishing.  Everything about it was perfect.  No service, no wifi, just relaxing with my ole lady and catching tons of fish.  One morning I caught 10 bass in two hours; most of them were caught directly across from the dock on that opposite bank.  There's a ridge in the water and a lot of them seem to be hanging out on either side of it.  Most of our fish were caught using a Texas rig with either a blue or green crawler, tip for you other bass pros. Also the fish are beautiful and healthy!  Thanks again.

                                                                      Peyton and Jalynn

                                                                        Cincinnati, OH

                                                                            8-27-22